axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two Services Same Name Allowed?
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 00:39:05 GMT
You can place the two services with the same name in different directory
paths;

e.g.
services/foo/bar/AService.aar
services/x/y/AService.aar

Now these two services will be deployed as two different services.

Azeez

--
*Afkham Azeez*
Senior Software Architect & Senior Manager; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,