axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Milind Rao <mili...@gmail.com>
Subject Incorrect SOAP request sent from classes generated by Axis from wsdl
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 19:02:31 GMT
I am attempting to consume a .Net Web Service using the attached wsdl
file.  I created a web service client from Eclipse.  When using the
classes created by Netbeans and Weblogic, the requests work.  But
using the classes created using Axis 1.4 and Eclipse, the xml in the
soap envelop is incorrect.  The classes created are different from the
ones created by Netbeans and WebLogic.  I downloaded Axis 1.4 and
created the classes by running wsdl2Java.  It creates the same classes
that Eclipse does.

Axis2 generates the correct classes (but I'd prefer to use Axis since
it comes with Eclipse and doesn't need any additional jars).  Is there
a work around or fix for this?  Netbeans/WebLogic creates an
"ArrayofSection", "Section" and PropertyType" classes.  But Eclipse
and Axis 1.4 only create the "PropertyType" class.

The following request is sent.  Instead of creating the element
"Property" under the element "Section", it creates another element
named "Section".

---------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <soapenv:Body>
   <GetHardwareSoftwareGdid xmlns="http://hp.com/RSPS/GDID">
     <ns1:GdidRequest caller="GDIDTestCaller"
                      objectOfServiceType="Hardware"
                      readOnly="true"
                      schemaVersion="1.1"
                      xmlns:ns1="http://hp.com/RSPS/GDID/GDIDRequest">
       <ns1:CSID>
         <ns1:Section>
           <ns1:Section name="SAID" value="hpuxtesting"/>
           <ns1:Section name="UserApprovedNumber" value="USR4020068"/>
           <ns1:Section name="AutoDetectedNumber" value="USR4020068"
         </ns1:Section>
       </ns1:CSID>
     </ns1:GdidRequest>
   </GetHardwareSoftwareGdid>