axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Johnson <johns...@gmail.com>
Subject Lifecycle interface
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 16:00:11 GMT
All -

I have a service in place the returns a set of attachments using SwA.  These
attachments are generated on the server and placed in a tmp directory before
they are returned.

I've implemented the Lifecycle interface so I can cleanup the tmp files
after the service returns in the destroy method, although after testing I've
noticed that destroy is not called in my service.  From the look of it init
is called for every new session yet once my client gets its results destroy
is not being called..  Any tips on how to resolve this issue ?

Thanks in advance,
..Chris