axis-java-user mailing list archives

From HÃ¥kon Sagehaug <hakon.sageh...@uni.no>
Subject Settign password type usign axis2-1.3
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 12:35:20 GMT
Hi all,

I've got to develop client that uses axis2-1.3 and StsClient from Ramaprt
for fetching a SAML token and using username and password as authentication.
The problem is that the password in the header is always set to Digest type,
and I want it to be text. Here is the important snippets from mye code

ConfigurationContext ctx = ConfigurationContextFactory
                .createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("repository",
null);

        OMElement el = getRSTTemplate();

        STSClient stsClient = new STSClient(ctx);
        stsClient.setRstTemplate(el);
        String action = "http://bccs.uib.no/esysbio/sts/IssueToken";
        stsClient.setAction(action);
        org.apache.axis2.client.Options options = new Options();
        options.setTo(new EndpointReference(sts_location));
        options.setUserName("user");
        options.setPassword("pass");
        stsClient.setOptions(options);

        Token responseToken = stsClient.requestSecurityToken(
                loadPolicy("policy/policy_sts_saml.xml"), sts_location,
                loadPolicy("policy/sts_policy.xml"), null);

I've got the same client for axis2-1.5 and there the password is always
text, but I cant use axis2-1.5 in this particulare case. So any hints on how
enable clear text passwords when using axis2-1.3 and rampart 1.3.