axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sanjay Gupta <Sanjay.Gu...@billwiseinc.com>
Subject RE: Two Services Same Name Allowed?
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 03:15:41 GMT
I think when you cloned cwa264 to have mcm vm you didn't drop and recreate cms and ras. So
on mcm it's using 264.

From: Afkham Azeez [mailto:afkham@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 4:39 PM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Two Services Same Name Allowed?

You can place the two services with the same name in different directory paths;

e.g.
services/foo/bar/AService.aar
services/x/y/AService.aar

Now these two services will be deployed as two different services.

Azeez

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Meeusen, Christopher W. <Meeusen.Christopher@mayo.edu<mailto:Meeusen.Christopher@mayo.edu>>
wrote:
I thought that axis2 didn't allow multiple services to have the same name, even if their service
classes are from different packages; is this correct?  For example if I have two services

<service name="AService">
    <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">pkg1.AService1</parameter>

<service name="AService">
    <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">pkg2.AService2</parameter>

Doesn't Axis blow up when it tries to deploy the second instance of AService?  I would test
this real quick but I'm having issues with my workstation.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Afkham Azeez