axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Caristi, Joe" <jcari...@whisolutions.com>
Subject RE: Using maven to create Client jar
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:35:50 GMT
We use the Maven Assembly Plugin to do this:  http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/
________________________________
From: Håkon Sagehaug [mailto:hakon.sagehaug@uni.no]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 10:45 AM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Using maven to create Client jar

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody know of any maven plugins or tweeking so that one can build the
jar for the client stubs. We want to use this when we release a new version of our web service.
The release is 1. creating a aar file, using maven aar plugin, then it would be nice to be
able to create a client jar with the stubs using some sort of maven configuration/plugin.

Does anybody know of this or done similar stuff?

cheers, Håkon

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify WHI Solutions immediately at gc@whisolutions.com,