axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sardar Hussain <salarzi_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Redirecting a response from axis2 handler to client
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 03:14:04 GMT
Thank you Deepal, but how can I access that at the client side? I did this earlier but I could
not get meaningful data from that. Like I want to abort and also deliver some specific integer
value like 5 in response to the client.As I want to add something extra as well like my custom
message in response too. I don't know how to get a specific value for example some string
or integer value.
When I use the following code I can't get that specific values.

ServiceClient sc = new ServiceClient();

        OperationClient opClient = sc.createClient(
                ServiceClient.ANON_OUT_IN_OP);
        //creating message context
        MessageContext outMsgCtx = new MessageContext();
        //assigning message context's option object into instance variable
        Options opts = outMsgCtx.getOptions();
        //setting properties into option
        opts.setTo(new EndpointReference(
                "http://127.0.0.1:8000/axis2/services/MyService"));
        opts.setAction("urn:echo");
        outMsgCtx.setEnvelope(creatSOAPEnvelop());

        opClient.addMessageContext(outMsgCtx);

        //pass message label as method argument
        MessageContext inMsgtCtx = opClient.getMessageContext("In");
        SOAPEnvelope response = inMsgtCtx.getEnvelope();

Regards,

sardar hussain