axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: WSIT from SUN/ORACLE & Microsoft AND Apache/Axis2
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:41:28 GMT
Let me add to this that there's a *lot* of recent work going into
improving the Axis2 code base, and it looks like the next major Axis2
release will include greatly improved WS-Security/WS-SecurityPolicy
support - so don't take the rating in my article as necessarily
reflective of the long-term usability of the stacks.

  - Dennis