axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Redirecting a response from axis2 handler to client
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 14:46:32 GMT
If you throw an exception with the reason from your handler, then client
should get a SOAP fault with that fault message. Or else you can create
a Faulty message and send it to the client, I cloud not find a specific
document to explain it, but if you have access to code most
MessageReceivers do this.

Deepal