axis-java-user mailing list archives

From henry human <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject Get the following error: NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.log4j.Logger
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:49:03 GMT
Hi folks
I try my question in this list, maybe you have an idea!I get the following error when I try
to call a smal java application(hello friends!) which i placed in a jar file. the application
has the log4j.jar in its lib directory (and classpath) and calls the log4j.logger like this:private
static final Logger LOGGER = Logger.getLogger(Hello.class);It works when i run the application
in eclipsebut not when I pack it as a JAR application! (he application is not running on tomcat
an is only a smal commandline application)
Error:Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Logger
Thanks for your advice