axis-java-user mailing list archives

From yingchun cai <espri...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to correspond an async SOAP request and the response
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 06:23:02 GMT

Hi,

I try to implement an async SOAP client request to a SOAP Server. But I need to
get the response back and need to match the request.  I am using similar code
like in the Non-Blocking example
in http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/adv-userguide.html. I try to use
the MessageId in the request and the RelatesTo fields in the response to match
the request/response. However, I cannot find a way to get the RelatesTo field in

the Response in the callback. Any idea what's the best way to do?

Thanks

try {          org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub stub

= new org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub(null,

"http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Axis2SampleDocLitService");
//implementing the callback online
org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceCallbackHandler callback =

new org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceCallbackHandler() {

public void receiveResultechoString(
org.apache.axis2.userguide.xsd.EchoStringReturnDocument resDoc) {

System.out.println(resDoc.getEchoStringReturn());                        }

};         org.apache.axis2.userguide.xsd.EchoStringParamDocument reqDoc =

org.apache.axis2.userguide.xsd.EchoStringParamDocument.Factory.newInstance();

reqDoc.setEchoStringParam("Axis2 Echo");            stub.startechoString(reqDoc,

callback);         } catch (java.rmi.RemoteException e) {
e.printStackTrace();        }