axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Gordon Ross <gr...@ucs.cam.ac.uk>
Subject [Axis2] Unexpected END_ELEMENT event
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 20:11:21 GMT
I'm using axis2 v1.5.4, with Java V1.5.0

I'm having problems calling a service from a client I've written.

I created and compiled the Java stub code fine from the vendor supplied WSDL.

When I call the service, I get errors saying:

     [java] 3050 [main] DEBUG org.apache.axiom.om.util.OMXMLStreamReaderValidator  - An END_ELEMENT
event for dirn was encountered, but this doesn't match the corresponding START_ELEMENT routePartitionName
event.
     [java] 3063 [main] DEBUG org.apache.axiom.om.util.OMXMLStreamReaderValidator  - An END_ELEMENT
event for callInfoDisplay was encountered, but this doesn't match the corresponding START_ELEMENT
dialedNumber event.
     [java] 3073 [main] DEBUG org.apache.axiom.om.util.OMXMLStreamReaderValidator  - An END_ELEMENT
event for line was encountered, but this doesn't match the corresponding START_ELEMENT missedCallLogging
event.

However, when I view the XML that is sent back, the XML is perfectly valid.

The first mention of dirn & routePartitionName is:

Can anyone give me a pointer as to what's going wrong ?

Thanks,

GTG