axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying Axis2 on IBM p720
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:13:57 GMT
Do you have the complete stacktrace of the "The system is attempting
to engage a module that is not available: addressing" error?

Andreas

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 00:03, April Easton <AEaston@shawneecourt.org> wrote:
> Yes, I am running Tomcat 6.0.18 on both the IBM and a X86_64 machine.  The X86_64 machine
runs great.

> Thanks,
> April

to .old.  The log4j error is gone and the axis2 Happiness Page comes up valid, but now I
get the following error and the services won't load:

>> [ERROR] Clustering implementation class org.apache.axis2.clustering.tribes.TribesClusterManager
not found
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Clustering implementation class
org.apache.axis2.clustering.tribes.TribesClusterManager not found

>> April

Now,
>>> I need to deploy axis2 on an IBM p720 ppc64 machine which currently has a
>>> working axis application on it.   I have copied the axis2 files to this
>>> machine and am unable to get this deployed properly.  I am receiving 2
>>> errors. The first one is in the catalina.out file and is a log4j error as
>>> follows
>>>
>>> log4j:ERROR A "org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender" object is not assignable to
>>> a "org.apache.log4j.Appender" variable.
>>>
>>> log4j:ERROR The class "org.apache.log4j.Appender" was loaded by
>>>
>>> log4j:ERROR [org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader@6a636a63]
>>> whereas object of type
>>>
>>> log4j:ERROR "org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender" was loaded by
>>> [WebappClassLoader
>>>
>>>   delegate: false
>>>
>>>   repositories:
>>>
>>>     /WEB-INF/classes/
>>>
>>> ----------> Parent Classloader:
>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader@6a636a63
>>>
>>> ].
>>>
>>> log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate appender named "CONSOLE"
>>>

>>> The second one I receive in the localhost log is
>>>
>>> SEVERE: Servlet /axis2 threw load() exception Throwable occurred:
>>> java.lang.ClassCastException:
>>> org.apache.axis2.clustering.tribes.TribesClusterManager incompatible with