axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sewwandi <sew...@gmail.com>
Subject wsdl2java tool fails when the wsdl path contain spaces
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 04:28:49 GMT
Hi

I'm a newbie, I tried to generate java classes from a wsdl file by giving
-uri arg as '*New Folder\myService.wsdl*', and got the following error,

*C:\Documents and Settings\drajapaksha\My Documents\Axis2-1.5\bin>wsdl2java
-uri
New Folder\myService.wsdl -ss
Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\Documents and Settings\drajapaksha\My
Documents\Axis2-1.5

Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_16
Retrieving document at 'New'.
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
: Error parsing WSDL
       at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat
ionEngine.java:156)
       at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
       at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
Unabl
e to resolve imported document at 'New'.: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
This fi
le was not found: file:/C:/Documents and Settings/drajapaksha/My
Documents/Axis2
-1.5/bin/New
       at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
       at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
       at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(
CodeGenerationEngine.java:288)
       at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat
ionEngine.java:111)
       ... 2 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found:
file:/C:/Docu
ments and Settings/drajapaksha/My Documents/Axis2-1.5/bin/New
       at com.ibm.wsdl.util.StringUtils.getContentAsInputStream(Unknown
Source)

       ... 6 more*

when I tried the same with -uri '*myService.wsdl*' the classes were
generated.

could someone please see whether I have done anything wrong when giving the
command line arguments.

Thank you.