axis-java-user mailing list archives

From henry human <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject RE: soap message creation
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:28:43 GMT
thanks, I tested this tool. It throws some c++ errors! it did not runing for me..

--- George Stanchev <Gstanchev@serena.com> schrieb am Di, 18.1.2011:

Von: George Stanchev <Gstanchev@serena.com>
Betreff: RE: soap message creation
An: "java-user@axis.apache.org" <java-user@axis.apache.org>
Datum: Dienstag, 18. Januar, 2011 20:33 Uhr

http://wsdlpull.sourceforge.net/  George  From: henry human [mailto:henry_human@yahoo.de]

Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 12:17 PM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: soap message creation  Hi
I am looking for any free JAVA or not JAVA tool(command line Tool or well documented API/
framework..) to generate SOAP messages from a given WSDL. For example run the tool from command
line and give the path to the wsdl file or call tool in code and give the path to the wsdl
file to create a soap message.Maybe someone has implemented such tool and can give a hint.