axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Risto Alt" <i...@veebistuudio.ee>
Subject Re: aspx service parameter error
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:32:27 GMT
Thank you very much Amila.
That did the trick.

Rgs,
Risto

From: Amila Suriarachchi
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 3:51 PM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: aspx service parameter error

It seems you use Axis 1.x. Can you please try with Axis2 1.5.4 ?

thanks,
Amila.

2011/1/7 Risto Alt <info@veebistuudio.ee>

  Hi,

  I have a strage problem.
  I need to invoke a .aspx webservice from Java.

  Everything works fine for service methods that don't take any parameters.
  But for methods that need some input parameter I get an error that system can't find provided
parameter.

  Does anyone know what can be the problem - I have tried almost everything.

  The code I use is:
  "
  String      strEndPoint       = "https://xxxxxxxx/yy/ITBServices.asmx";
  String      strSoapAction     = "https://yyyyyyy/Authenticate";
  String      strSchemaURL      = "https://zzzzzzzzzzzzz";
  String      strFunctionName   = "Authenticate";

  Call      call   = (Call) new Service().createCall();
  call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new URL("https://zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz/ITBServices.asmx"));

  call.setOperationName(new QName(strSchemaURL, strFunctionName));

  String username = "user";
  String pass = "pass";

  //call.setOperationUse("document");
  //call.setOperationStyle("wrapped");

  call.setReturnType(XMLType.XSD_STRING);
  call.addParameter("username", XMLType.XSD_STRING, ParameterMode.IN);
  call.addParameter("password", XMLType.XSD_STRING, ParameterMode.IN);

  call.setSOAPActionURI(strSoapAction);
  String strResult = (String) call.invoke(new Object[]{username, pass});
  System.out.println("Result='" + strResult + "'");
  "

  Regards,
  Risto Alt
  info@veebistuudio.ee