axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2 session scopes
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:51:51 GMT
The problem is not sending the servicegroupID or the session related
information. When you keep sending request it always create a new
instances, only way to stop is to copy the servicegroupID from the
previous request and send it alone with the next request.

One another way to get this work is try following, then you will see the
expected behavior.

ServiceClient client = new ServiceClient();
Options options = new Options();
options.setTo(new
EndpointReference("http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2/services/MyLittleWebService"));
options.setManageSession(true);
client.setOptions(opts);
client.invokeBlocking();
client.invokeBlocking();
client.invokeBlocking();

If we do the above, you only get one service instances.

Deepal