axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Gilbert Pilz <gilbert.p...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: soap message creation
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:42:26 GMT
    On 1/19/2011 6:33 AM, henry human wrote:
                  Von: Gilbert Pilz <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:gilbert.pilz@oracle.com">&lt;gilbert.pilz@oracle.com&gt;</a><br>
                  Betreff: Re: soap message creation<br>
                  An: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:java-user@axis.apache.org">java-user@axis.apache.org</a><br>
                  CC: "henry human" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:henry_human@yahoo.de">&lt;henry_human@yahoo.de&gt;</a><br>
                  Datum: Mittwoch, 19. Januar, 2011 01:27 Uhr<br>
                </b>
                  <b>
                    <title></title>
                        moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow"
                        target="_blank" href="http://www.soapui.org/">http://www.soapui.org/</a>)
                      is a great tool. You create a new project, specify
                      an initial WSDL, and it auto-generates sample
                      requests for you. You can then use the UI to send
                      the request and examine the response, etc.<br>
                      Although what you want to do is less than 1% of
                      what soapUI *can* do, it's very good at making the
                      simple things simple.<br>
                      FYI: I have no relationship to this tool or the
                      company that supports it other than that of a
                      happy user . . .<br>
                      Gilbert Pilz | Consulting Member, Technical Staff
                      | Middleware Standards | Oracle Corporation<br>
                    On 1/18/2011 11:17 AM, henry human wrote: </b>
                    <b> </b>
                      <tbody>
                              rgb(16, 16, 255); margin-left: 5px;
                              padding-left: 5px;">