axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Meeusen, Christopher W." <Meeusen.Christop...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Eclipse + axis2 + wsdl = Undefined ConverterUtil.convertTo
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 19:38:27 GMT
We use the wsdl2java utility included in the axis2 binary to generate our stubs.  Make sure
you use the same version of wsdl2java as your axis2 install.  Works great.  There is also
a maven plugin to gen them.

Chris

From: java-user-return-83907-Meeusen.Christopher=mayo.edu@axis.apache.org [mailto:java-user-return-83907-Meeusen.Christopher=mayo.edu@axis.apache.org]
On Behalf Of José Renato
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 1:35 PM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Eclipse + axis2 + wsdl = Undefined ConverterUtil.convertTo

Hi All,

I am trying to generate client classes (Stub and Callback) to access a remote WS using axis2
inside Eclipse 3 (Helius) with a wsdl as source supplied by a partner. The situation is that
some objects do not present the right converters, as this sample:

//...
while (!reader.isStartElement() && !reader.isEndElement()) reader.next();

    if (reader.isStartElement() && new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://localhost
           /xml/service","Header").equals(reader.getName())){

        java.lang.String content = reader.getElementText();

        //error: The next line is not properly generated (undefined method)
        object.setHeader(org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.ConverterUtil.convertToHeader_type0(content));
        reader.next();

    }  // End of if for expected property start element
    else{
        // A start element we are not expecting indicates an invalid parameter was passed
        throw new org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException("Unexpected subelement " + reader.getLocalName());
    }
//...

I did one attempt replacing ConverterUtil by a Header.Factory.parse(reader) to make the source
compilable, but I guess this is not correct to be done. Other weird thing is that using axis1,
the classes are generated correctly. How can I fix that? Could the third part wsdl be wrong?

Thanks in advance,
José Renato