axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Agermose" <...@agermose.dk>
Subject .NET service problem
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 18:41:19 GMT
hi

New to WS and Java im a bit on deap water :) Im trying to have my IntelliJ
create a Java client for a webservice

http://order.ws.ao.dk/ExternalOrderService.svc?WSDL

When I select "Axis" client it fails at all. When I try JAXWS it does
actually create a client for me... ok, so the question might end beeing not
to much about axis, but Im not sure where else to ask an im guessing that
You Axis people know everything :D forgive me for asking...

But when I try to run my code it throws an exception - Might any of you have
an idea about

1) why IntelliJ cannot create a Axis client and

2) since I can create a JAXWS client - what might case the exception?

        ExternalOrderService s = new ExternalOrderService();

        IExternalOrderService service =
s.getBasicHttpBindingIExternalOrderService();

        Map<String, Object> req_ctx = ((BindingProvider)
service).getRequestContext();

        req_ctx.put(BindingProvider.USERNAME_PROPERTY, "wwwww");

        req_ctx.put(BindingProvider.PASSWORD_PROPERTY,"xxxxx");

      service.ping();

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: An error
occurred when verifying security for the message.

                             at
com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:163)

                             at
com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:
94)

                             at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:23
6)

                             at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:20
6)

                             at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:103)

                             at $Proxy37.ping(Unknown Source)