axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chintana Wilamuna <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending plain text emails through ServiceClient API
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2010 03:45:50 GMT
On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 6:03 AM, Sanjiva Weerawarana
<sanjiva@opensource.lk> wrote:

> You'd need to use a message formatter that only takes the content of the
> SOAP:Body element's first child and puts it into the message being sent.
> IIRC there was such a beast already but I could be wrong .. basically
> response media type needs to be text/plain.

As it turned out, when you create an OMElement with the name
org.apache.axis2.transport.base.BaseConstants.DEFAULT_TEXT_WRAPPER
it'll convert that to plain text when sending through the
ServiceClient API.

https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/carbon/components/registry/org.wso2.carbon.registry.eventing/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/registry/eventing/RegistryEventDispatcher.java
line 179.

    -Chintana