axis-java-user mailing list archives

From fire fox <>
Subject trouble in upgrading Object model (Axiom): Axis -> Axis2
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:37:02 GMT
Hi All,
          I am very new to Axis2 and even Axis. I have to upgrade existing
module that uses Axis to Axis2. I think the object model has also been
upgraded to Axiom.

--> MessageElement[] records = queryResult.getRecords(i).get_any();
 [Salesforce WS API]

I am wondering how should I change this one to Axis2 compliant.

I don't expect spoon feeding, and am sorry if my query looks like it.
I am stuck with three completely new frameworks - axis, axis2, SForce API.
Sometimes I couldn't even figure out whether the issue is Axis related or
Please give me some leads.

View raw message