axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Johnson <johns...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SwA Clients, how to attach files.
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 20:10:22 GMT
After a bit of research I can now better ask my question:

How do I obtain the MessageContext object from on the client stub.

I have seen some documentation about using:

 *
stub._getServiceContext().getCurrentOperationContext().getMessageContext("In");
*
but this does not apply for axis version 1.5.3

Anyone have any other suggestions ?

Thanks,

..Chris