axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yashwanth Rajaram -X (yrajaram - Zensar at Cisco)" <yraja...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Question on REST and Axis 1.3
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 07:17:13 GMT
Hi All:

I want to process the parameters submitted via POST and GET (for REST
handling) inside my module. However I am unable to get hold of the
parameters submitted using POST - but I am able to get the same
parameters if I submitted the request using GET.

So am wondering if there is a known issue in Axis2 (1.3) similar to the
one here http://wso2.org/forum/thread/9645 ...

thanks,

--

Yashwanth

From: Yashwanth Rajaram -X (yrajaram - Zensar at Cisco)
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:58 PM
To: axis-user
Subject: Question on REST and Axis 1.3

Hi All:

I modified the version service to take a parameter and am able to access
this from a browser using the URL:

http://localhost:8080/MyClient/services/RestService/getVersion?name=yash
which  displays the response fine.

Could someone tell me what I have to do to access the same service using
this URL instead?
http://localhost:8080/MyClient/services/RestService/getVersion/yash

I found Keith's article (http://wso2.org/print/3726) which is a bit
dated so I don't know if I could follow it to have the URL changed as
desired.

thanks,

--

Yashwanth