axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sailer <mikka...@gmx.net>
Subject How can I debug SimpleHttpServer in Eclipse
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 17:53:11 GMT
Hello,

how can I debug service code in Eclipse using the SimpleHttpServer.

I modified the script axis2server.sh:

JAVA_OPTS="-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=8500"
java "$JAVA_OPTS"  -classpath "$AXIS2_CLASSPATH"
org.apache.axis2.transport.SimpleAxis2Server \
     -repo "$AXIS2_HOME"/repository -conf "$AXIS2_HOME"/conf/axis2.xml $*

First I start the SimpleHttpServer through modified axis2server.sh script.
Then I create a debug configuration "Remote Java Application" in eclipse
with host localhost and port 8500.

When I try to start the debug session, I get the following error message:
"Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused. Connection refused"

I use the axis2 version 1.5.3.

Kind regards
Michael Sailer