axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ennidhi <satish.pus...@accenture.com>
Subject time consumption by the stub and the service methods
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:11:40 GMT

There is a performance issue with the web services which is reported
recently. The Service method i.e. in my case
AccountBalanceService.initFactory is taking 380 milliseconds while the stub
method is taking i.e. in my case
availableBalanceServiceStub.availableBalance is taking 2 seconds. QA people
reported about why it is taking more time while the service method is quick.
What might be the cause here? For me, it's seems that it might be the
networking issues, marshalling and unmarshalling of the soap files and the
JVM settings on the machines.