axis-java-user mailing list archives

From RaphaelJ <raphael.joli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom serialization of JDK5 Enum in Axis 1.2 on client-side
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:15:22 GMT

I have finally found how to manually register a custom type mapping.

I do it when creating an instance of a Service :

service = new Service();

// Get default type mapping
TypeMapping tmap = DefaultTypeMappingImpl.getSingletonDelegate();

// Register our custom serializer / deserializer
tmap.register(
        MyCustomClass.class,
        MyCustomClassQName,
        new MyCustomSerizalizerFactory(),
        new MyCustomDeserizalizerFactory());

// Add it back to the service
service.getTypeMappingRegistry().register(
        "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/", // Default encoding
        tmap);

I don't know whether it is the right way to do it, but it works !