axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Makundi <martin.maku...@koodaripalvelut.com>
Subject Re: how to embed axis2 using jetty as http-server?
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:38:42 GMT
BTW: This might be useful for the basic use case, web.xml:

    <listener>
      <listener-class>
        org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisHTTPSessionListener
      </listener-class>
    </listener>

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>quickstart</servlet-name>
        <!--
        <servlet-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet</servlet-class>
        -->
        <servlet-class>wicket.quickstart.TakpServlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
          <param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>
          <param-value>wicket.quickstart.TakpApplication</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>
    <servlet>
      <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
      <display-name>Apache-Axis Servlet</display-name>
      <servlet-class>
        org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet
      </servlet-class>
    </servlet>
    <servlet>
      <servlet-name>AdminServlet</servlet-name>
      <display-name>Apache-Axis AdminServlet</display-name>
      <servlet-class>
        org.apache.axis.transport.http.AdminServlet
      </servlet-class>
      <load-on-startup>100</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
    	<servlet-name>quickstart</servlet-name>
    	<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-mapping>
    	<servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
    	<url-pattern>/servlet/AxisServlet</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-mapping>
    	<servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
    	<url-pattern>/axis/services/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

    <servlet-mapping>
    	<servlet-name>AdminServlet</servlet-name>
    	<url-pattern>/servlet/AdminServlet</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

    <mime-mapping>
    	<extension>wsdl</extension>
    	<mime-type>text/xml</mime-type>