axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Darshana ® <srdarsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2.0 --> Axis2 generated Java-code ---> WSDL 1.1
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 05:13:43 GMT
As my understanding useOriginalwsdl uses for give user defined wsdl inted of
axis2 generated wsdl. Regarding the issue, I successfully did same kind of
thing. I used soapui to generate axis1 client artifacts. But in your case if
the client is already written you may have to look in to generated code
again.