axis-java-user mailing list archives

From haipeng du <haipen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is this one still live? I ask this several times. how could I put all schema to the same namespace
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 15:24:35 GMT
If you think that is rude, I gave my appology for this. Because I need to
fix this problem as soon as possible. And I search internet for several days
and can not get any answer for this.
I read that article several times . It just works for service class. Inside
service, I use some pojos which are in different package. It generated
schema in different namespace. From java2wsdl command, there is one option
called p2n which means give mapping for package to namespace. I can generate
wsdl that we want. But when I get response from service, it still has
different namespace for different packages. I think I have to modify service
to apply the same settings for axis service. I check the source  code, and
there is one property called get/setP2nMap, I bet that should be the same
like p2n option in java2wsdl command. But I have no any idea to use that. I
did not find any documentation to talk about it.
Thanks a lot.

--
Haipeng Du
Salt Lake City