axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nan Null <null....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is this one still live? I ask this several times. how could I put all schema to the same namespace
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 17:01:43 GMT
I have done that, and I didn't have problem with name space from the
service. Basically, here's what I did:

1) Created Java classes/interfaces all in a same package
2) Generates WSDL with namespace mapping options.  There are several
mappings there, not just one.
You can check the WSDL to make sure the correct namespaces are created.
3) From the generated WSDL, you can create the service out of that.
The name spaces should be preserved when you look at the service's
WSDL file (almost identical if not identical to the one you
generated).
4) You can generate Java client code using the WSDL, make sure to map
the namespaces back to the packages you want for your client.  Look at
the source, maybe you didn't pass in the expected format for the
namespace mappings.

Use Ant to do the job for you.

If it's an urgent, probably you can nicely ask again.  However, it
still can be offensive to some people because it's a free service
here.  You can always pay someone for faster answer.