axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Iyengar, Kumar" <kumar_iyen...@bmc.com>
Subject RE: class cast exception when creating ServiceClient
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 17:14:40 GMT
Hi Glen,

I don't have any client configuration file defined (is this the axis2.xml file or some other
file?). That is what is confusing me. Is the default in Axis2 1.5.1 TCP instead of HTTP?

Thanks for your help,

--kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels [mailto:glen@thoughtcraft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:25 AM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: class cast exception when creating ServiceClient

Hi Kumar,

Are you in fact using the TCP transport?  If not, you want to remove it from
your client configuration file (that is where the transport senders are
defined).  If so, it seems you have an incompatible version - you probably
have an old version on your classpath somewhere.  Probably a good idea to
find and remove that anyway. :)

--Glen