axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: class cast exception when creating ServiceClient
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 16:24:49 GMT
Hi Kumar,

Are you in fact using the TCP transport?  If not, you want to remove it from
your client configuration file (that is where the transport senders are
defined).  If so, it seems you have an incompatible version - you probably
have an old version on your classpath somewhere.  Probably a good idea to
find and remove that anyway. :)

--Glen