axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Request of Linking with a codeFest
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:59:19 GMT
Hi folks;

We are a team who got bunch of contributors (One -Tech Lead-(10 hours per
week for 6 months) ,One-SE(5 hours per week for 6 months,One SSE(8 hours per
week for 6 months )  conducting a codeFest on Axis2 Java on Friday from
15:30 -18:30 Hrs in Sri Lanka
Time.Finally for the entire working hours would be 600  for  6 months.This a
start up of a growing a team.
These volunteers are heavy axis java 2 users.

I would really appreciate if we can find couple of Volunteers core
developers who could be on IM (ICQ, yahoo, skype) linking with us on this
CodeFest and guide us on key areas to contribute so that we can utilize our
time effectively.

Thanks and Best Regards
Kanchana