axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jacques <berc...@gmail.com>
Subject Eclipse Remote Debugging with multiple instance of Axis2 in same Tomcat container ?
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:03:23 GMT
Hi,

I previously had one instance of Axis2 installed in Tomcat. I configured
Tomcat to allow remote debugging, and I successfully remote-debugged a web
service from Eclipse.

I've since then installed multiple instances of Axis2 in Tomcat.  In other
words, I've got the axis2 webapp, but I now also have axis2a, axis2b,
axis2c.

Each of the Axis instances run the same web service.

Is there a way to configure remote-debugging so that one particular instance
of the web service is used for debugging purposes ?

Thanks.