axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: Axis configuration question
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 19:55:08 GMT
Hi Peter,

Take a look at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory, which
has static methods like createEmptyConfigurationContext() (does exactly that)
and createDefaultConfigurationContext() (which uses the default configuration
that is embedded into the axis2 jars).

I'm not sure I understand your problem... if you want some more help, feel
free to give us some more details.

Thanks,
--Glen