axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 developer/user mailing list subscribing issue
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:12:06 GMT

> Hi All,
>
> Not sure this is the right place to send this. All the attempts to subscribe to
> both user/developer list were in vain with the mails returned with undeliverable
> error (attached).
>
> I would like to contribute to the project. Please let me know for any further
> details required.
There are two main ways you can contribute, first use Axis2 and try to
familiar with it and answer user questions, second go through Axis2
issues (JIRA) list and see whether anything you can work on, if so fix
the issues and send us patches.  Other thing you might need to do is to
sign and fax ICLA.

Deepal