axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ope <ota...@gmail.com>
Subject WSDL2.0 --> Axis2 generated Java-code ---> WSDL 1.1
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:44:56 GMT

Hi all.

I've a WSDL2.0 file from which Axis2's WSDL2Java has generated Java-code
that works perfectly with a WSD2.0 compatible client. The problem here is
that we need to somehow get a WSDL1.1 description of our service because one
of our clients don't understand WSDL2.0. In services.xml there is a
parameter named useOriginalwsdl which I've already set to false - so Axis2
should automaticly generate WSDL 1.1 description. Axis2 does that BUT the
WSDL1.1 is not valid. The problem - I think - lies in binding.

The error we get is:

This web reference does not conform to WS-I Basic Profile v1.1.
R2028, R2029: A DESCRIPTION using the WSDL namespace and the WSDL  SOAP
binding namespace MUST be valid according to the XML Schemas found  at
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/2003-02-11.xsd and
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/2003-02-11.xsd

-  Warning: The required attribute 'name' is missing.

( It's clear from the context that 'name' is an attribute of
<wsdl:operation> )

Genereated (part of) WSDL 1.1 is this:

<wsdl:binding name="MediaInterfaceSoapBinding" type="tns:mediaPortType">
<soap12:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
style="document"/>
<wsdl:operation>
<soap12:operation soapAction="" style="document"/>
</wsdl:operation>
</binding>

'Original' hand written WSDL 2.0 is this:

<binding name="MediaInterfaceSoapBinding" interface="tns:MediaInterface"
type="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/soap" wsoap:version="1.2"
wsoap:protocol="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/"
wsoap:mepDefault="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/mep/request-response"
whttp:queryParameterSeparatorDefault="&">
<operation ref="tns:DeleteMedia"/>
</binding>

I've tried to set SOAP1.2 to SOAP1.1 by using information provided here
http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl20-soap11-binding/
but it doesn't help either.

So the problem is that I somehow need to get valid WSDL1.1 description from
our service but nothing seems to work. Any help appreciated :)