axis-java-user mailing list archives

From William Walsh <WWa...@curamsoftware.com>
Subject AXIOM timing issue?
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 20:12:42 GMT
Hi, I hope this is the right list to raise this on; so, apologies if not.

I'm working with one of the Rampart (1.5) sample applications and I'm seeing this exception
with Axis2 1.5.1 (Java 6):

 Caused by: org.apache.rampart.RampartException: No user value in the rampart configuration
policy

      at org.apache.rampart.builder.BindingBuilder.addUsernameToken(BindingBuilder.java:200)

      at org.apache.rampart.builder.BindingBuilder.handleSupportingTokens(BindingBuilder.java:393)

      at org.apache.rampart.builder.AsymmetricBindingBuilder.doSignBeforeEncrypt(AsymmetricBindingBuilder.java:380)

      at org.apache.rampart.builder.AsymmetricBindingBuilder.build(AsymmetricBindingBuilder.java:95)

      at org.apache.rampart.MessageBuilder.build(MessageBuilder.java:147)

      at org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartSender.invoke(RampartSender.java:64)

      ... 8 more

This is similar to the thread here: http://www.mail-archive.com/rampart-dev@ws.apache.org/msg03693.html
and from that I commented out the generated code in the stub, which got me from the client
to the server side where I then see an "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: SOAP header missing" error,
which is confirmed by tcpmon.  So, I added the client code back and found the problem is alleviated
if I run in debug mode in Eclipse (with breakpoints along the path above).  Based on this
I found that if I add a Thread.sleep(3000) call between these two statements in the client
it works without debug mode:

  StAXOMBuilder builder = new StAXOMBuilder("src/main/resources/rampart-config.xml");

  OMElement configElement = builder.getDocumentElement();

Should this be the case?  I didn't see anything obvious in JIRA, but I'm not really familiar
enough with AXIOM or the Rampart/Axis2 client code in this case to make a judgment further
about this.

Thanks,

William