axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Conditional values in axis2.xml
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:48:21 GMT

axis2.xml is the applications configuration file for the entire axis2 webapp

services.xml configuration are attributes which are specific to the deployed service module
(.aar)

the only way i know is to create the services.xml to reflect dynamic parameters is to write
the services.xml

http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-dev@ws.apache.org/msg46596.html

hth
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> Subject: RE: Conditional values in axis2.xml
> Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:22:03 +0100
> From: Neil.Youngman@wirefast.com
> To: java-user@axis.apache.org
>
> It now seems that Axis2 is completely ignoring the axis2.xml file in the AAR and I have
to deploy axis2.xml and context.xml outside the AAR file.

> Is there any documentation showing what configuration files can go inside the AAR file
and what has to be external?? I've had no luck finding any information on the search paths
for different configuration files.

> Neil

AAR file across all our environments. The problem I have is that the value of httpFrontendHostUrl
in axis2.xml needs to be different depending on whether it's in a test environment or a live
environment. Ideally I would set an environment variable, which could be referred to in axis2.xml,
but AFAICS there is no mechanism provided to allow for this.

> Is there any way to make a value in axis2.xml conditional, or do I have to produce a
different AAR file for each environment?