axis-java-user mailing list archives

From robert lazarski <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Error Loading Message Receiver - Please help
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:32:24 GMT
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Dan Wang <jessiedanwang@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Deepal for your quick response.
>
> Here is the message receiver part of my services.xml file,
>
>         <messageReceivers>
>             <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out"
> class="com.xxx.www.MyServiceMessageReceiverInOut"/>
>         </messageReceivers>
>
> And I DO have it in the compiled class.

I'd expect you'd get an error besides NoClassDefFound if it was a jdk error.

I'd look at the happy axis2 page , which shows the jars and their file
paths. However, my best guess is that the name of the class is spelled
wrong somewhere or one of the chars is the wrong case. If you are sure
its correct, try something like this:

com.xxx.www.MyServiceMessageReceiverInOut obj = new
com.xxx.www.MyServiceMessageReceiverInOut();

 System.out.println(obj.getClass().getName()
+ " is loaded from " +

obj.getClass().getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource().getLocation());

- R