axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dan Wang <jessiedanw...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Axis2] Error Loading Message Receiver - Please help
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:39:02 GMT
Hi,

I have struggled with the deploy exception for more than a week. Here is my
development environment,  Axis2 1.4.1, JDK 1.6, Tomcat 6. I have generated the
skeleton, message receiver and related java files using WSDL2Java tool  (adb
binding).  I have tried to deploy the service in standalone Axis2 server using
aar file, also tried to deploy in Tomcat 6 using exploded service archive,
however, I am getting faulty service ( DeploymentException:
ClassNotFoundException error occurred in loading the message receiver).

I have also tried to embed the web service in a servlet web app, and deployed
the war file into Tomcat, I am getting same error, see below for details.

I have searched all over web, but did not find anything useful to resolve this
issue. I have made sure that the service is compiled with jdk 1.6 and the server
is running using jdk 1.6, I have also made sure to include all Axis2 libraries
in either the service or the web app.

Any ideas what could be wrong here, or how to debug the issue? The message
receiver class IS in the service archive or the web app, but it seems that the
class loader is having trouble finding it?  Any suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Jessie

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: A ClassNotFoundExceptionerror
occurred in loading the message receiver
com.xxx.www.MyServiceMessageReceiverInOut
      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(ServiceGroupBuilder.java:106)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:110)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:179)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:81)
      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(DeploymentFileData.java:136)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:597)
      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:144)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:330)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListener.java:227)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngine.java:131)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:284)

      at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:82)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:516)

      at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:436)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1173)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:993)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4187)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4496)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:546)
      at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:905)
      at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:740)
      at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:500)
      at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1277)
      at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:321)
      at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)

      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:785)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:519)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:581)
      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)