axis-java-user mailing list archives

From dcausevic <dzenan.cause...@bstelecom.ba>
Subject Axis dies after I add support for ActiveMQ JMS Broker
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:09:10 GMT

I am running axis2 version 1.5.1 on my ubuntu 9.04 box. I have a service that
needs to connect to ActiveMQ message broker which is also running on the
same box. I read instructions on how to do this at
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/jms-transport.html but when I add recommened
code to my $AXIS2_HOME/conf/axis2.xml my axis2 engine dies every time I
start it up. It starts up and then it dies. I added following libraries
activeio-core-3.1.2.jar, activemq-core-4.0-M3.jar,
geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec-1.1.jar to $AXIS2_HOME/lib as they
recommended but obviously I am still missing some libraries. Is there any
way I can read the axis log file to see exactly what the error is and why it
dies?
Anyone help with this please...

Dzenan

Below is the code I added to $AXIS2_HOME/conf/axis2.xml to enable JMS:

<transportReceiver name="jms"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener">
      <parameter name="default" locked="false">
        <parameter name="java.naming.factory.initial"
locked="false">org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory</parameter>
        <parameter name="java.naming.provider.url"
locked="false">tcp://localhost:61616</parameter>
        <parameter name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName"
locked="false">QueueConnectionFactory</parameter>
      </parameter>
    </transportReceiver>

    <transportSender name="jms"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSSender"/>