axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Karthik Nanjangude <karthik.nanjang...@xius-bcgi.com>
Subject RE: Expose CSV File Uploader in AXIS2 ...:(
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 05:08:10 GMT
Hi
>>UPLOADFile afwd = new UPLOADFile()
afwd.setFileUpload(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response){...}
All we know is this is a Existing Business layer used from the Browser UI and the problem
is since restrictions of being 3rd party layer
>> http://wso2.org/library/3860
This URL specifies to use  Data handler , byte[] or doBinaryWithOM

None or Iither of the Soap services have a replacement for  "afwd.setFileUpload(HttpServletRequest
request, HttpServletResponse response)" where the method I/p accepts httpservlet request /
response from a  API jar represented by "com.oreilly.servlet.MultipartRequest".
Can some body help me How to achieve the same ....??

With regards
karthik

________________________________
From: Deepal Jayasinghe [mailto:deepal@opensource.lk]
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 7:39 PM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Expose CSV File Uploader in AXIS2 ...:(

I believe you need to write a service which take either data handler or byte array. You can
use the following as a reference.

http://wso2.org/library/3860
On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 2:33 AM, Karthik Nanjangude <karthik.nanjangude@xius-bcgi.com<mailto:karthik.nanjangude@xius-bcgi.com>>
wrote:
Hi

Need to Expose a  File upload java class which  uses "enctype="multipart/form-data"   as define
below  in AXIS2