axis-java-user mailing list archives

From William Walsh <WWa...@curamsoftware.com>
Subject javax.xml.namespace.QName VerifyError
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 22:59:34 GMT
Hi,

I'm seeing this error when I try to mix the invocation of Axis1.4 and Axis2 clients in the
same EJB class method (in WebSphere):

nested exception is:
java.lang.VerifyError: org/apache/axis2/description/AxisOperation.setName(Ljavax/xml/namespace/QName;)V

I believe it's because for Axis 1.4 the class is in jaxrpc-1.1.jar and for Axis2 it's in xml-apis-1.3.02.jar
and the client stub classes would have been built accordingly. To support this we need to
have both Axis 1.4 and Axis2 jars in the ear file. Has anyone run across this and/or have
any suggestions for resolving?

Thanks,
William