axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srinivasa K <kusampudi.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF vs Axis2
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:03:31 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Thank you very much for the details that you provided. When we reviewed your
article, it seems Metro is good in performance point of view - compare to
CXF and Axis2. Do you suggest to go with Metro? At this point of time we are
looking for the best one in overall performance and implementation.

We have web services clients with different platform, like Java, C# and
Natural(SotwareAG). We also have to consider the best interoperability with
this platforms. We tested with Axis2 on C# client and we solved array issues
that we had with Axis1.
We appreciate your suggestion on this.

Thanks,
Srini