axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nan Null <null....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 support for SOAP1.1
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:43:43 GMT
Can you attach the WSDL?  Inside the WSDL, there is a binding section
that indicates which one to bind too.  Once you configure that, then
it'll work for you.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 2:13 AM, rahulYadav <rahulyadav20@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That gives me compile time error in generated code. Also i do not think that
> would be a solution...my guess is i have to find a way to make Axis2
> wsdl2java generate code that communicates strictly using SOAP1.1 if it is
> supported by webservice.
>
>
>
> ceri tandogan wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Have  you ever tried "-b" parameter for "wsdl2java" when generating
>> classes?
>>
>> Ceri
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----
>> From: rahulYadav <rahulyadav20@gmail.com>
>> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>> Sent: Thu, June 17, 2010 1:05:33 PM
>> Subject: Axis2 support for SOAP1.1
>>
>>
>> Hi All,
>> I am in strange problem.I have a webservice written with Axis1.4 and
>> supports only SOAP1.1 over http, i use its wsdl to generate java using
>> wsdl2java Axis2 APIs i.e. stub created by Axis2. Using the stub class to
>> call webservice throws exception complaining of Unexpected subelement in
>> SOAP response. I have tried this with other Axis1.4 webservices and it
>> runs
>> fine. The diffrence here is the packages in webservice source code
>> bringing
>> up multiple namespaces in SOAP msg from webservice.
>>
>> As per my understanding the problem is that Axis2 generates Stub that can
>> parse SOAP msgs following SOAP1.2 entirely and some types of SOAP1.1 msgs
>> .
>> Is this a known issue? Is there any way to generate Stub particularly for
>> SOAP1.1?
>>
>> Thanks all in advance.
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://old.nabble.com/Axis2-support-for-SOAP1.1-tp28912581p28912581.html
>> Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@axis.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@axis.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Axis2-support-for-SOAP1.1-tp28912581p28945358.html
> Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@axis.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@axis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message