axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to mention mandatory parameters in services.xml?
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 05:56:58 GMT
You did not get my question. My service is deployed as .aar and the WSDL is
autogenerated. Is there any way to mention mandatory parameter in
services.xml. I also noticed there is already JIRA entry for this bug.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3300

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3300>Guys please confirm.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Amarnath Reddy <amarnathreddy504@gmail.com