axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sanjay Gupta <Sanjay.Gu...@billwiseinc.com>
Subject RE: BackportUtil jar causing memory leak
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 06:29:12 GMT
Hi,

The problem was in the context. I had to call cleanupContexts and terminate on the context
for the memory leak to go away in axis 1.5.1 client code.  So either try not create context
each time (right thing to do) or call the above two methods to clean them up after each call.
The best option is to pool the stub which worked very well for me and gave better performance
as well.

Thanks,

Sanjay

-----Original Message-----

From: ceri tandogan [mailto:ceritandogan@yahoo.com]

Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 11:46 PM

To: java-user@axis.apache.org

Subject: Re: BackportUtil jar causing memory leak

Hello,

We've analysed it with Artus Applicare and Jboss profiler. There is nothing strange for Axis
1.5.

We are using axis on server side and on client side.  Both of them seems fine.

what kind of tuning tool are you using ?

what kind of model are you using?(on client side? on server side? ADB,XMLBeans...)

Details:

We've used XMLBeans for generating classes. because we're a little bit familiar with apache
xmlbeans and we've had difficulties when generating some classes with ADB.

Ceri