axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ceri tandogan <ceritando...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 support for SOAP1.1
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:26:55 GMT
Hello,

Have  you ever tried "-b" parameter for "wsdl2java" when generating classes?

Ceri

----- Original Message ----
From: rahulYadav <rahulyadav20@gmail.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Thu, June 17, 2010 1:05:33 PM
Subject: Axis2 support for SOAP1.1

Hi All,
I am in strange problem.I have a webservice written with Axis1.4 and
supports only SOAP1.1 over http, i use its wsdl to generate java using
wsdl2java Axis2 APIs i.e. stub created by Axis2. Using the stub class to
call webservice throws exception complaining of Unexpected subelement in
SOAP response. I have tried this with other Axis1.4 webservices and it runs
fine. The diffrence here is the packages in webservice source code bringing
up multiple namespaces in SOAP msg from webservice.

As per my understanding the problem is that Axis2 generates Stub that can
parse SOAP msgs following SOAP1.2 entirely and some types of SOAP1.1 msgs .
Is this a known issue? Is there any way to generate Stub particularly for
SOAP1.1?

Thanks all in advance.